<-------- Click on the link to the left to view and print
our Consignment Contract.
ALL Clothing & Non-Clothing Items Must Be in "READY TO SELL"
conditon or they will not be accepted!
Appointments for Clothing:
- The Spring/Summer 2020 appointment sign up period will begin on Thursday, January 9, 2020!
- Appointments are limited; we take 300 appts. a season, when we are booked, we mean it!
- You may call or stop in to schedule a clothing appointment during sign-up periods. We do NOT make appointments via email or messenger.
- If you missed getting an appointment, please call us and we will add you to our waiting list. When we have a need for your size/gender clothing we will contact you and arrange a drop off time!
- The Fall/Winter 2020 appointment sign up period will begin JUNE 26th! Appointments will run July 7th-October 16th
PREPARING YOUR CLOTHING:
- ALL clothing is to be FOLDED, STAIN, WRINKLE and WEAR-FREE i.e. Shoes with scuffs on top and/or too much wear on bottom, clothing w/worn knees, holes, missing sequins, dirty sleeve cuffs, etc. will not be accepted.
- ALL buttons, snaps (onezies especially) and zippers MUST be fastened.
- ALL waistband tabs MUST be loosened.
- INSIDE OUT & WRINKLED & clothing MISSING TAGS WILL NOT be accepted.
- Items are to be FOLDED neatly with sets folded together.
- (A set must be the same size and name brand!)(Please do not safety pin sets together!)
- If your clothing is not prepared as requested, we will charge your account a $10/Bin Prep Fee!
- Any items that cannot be accepted will be donated to a local Non-Profit Charity. We currently donate to the Backyard Angels in Brookline.
- We are generous in accepting up to (2) 18 gallon bins worth of clothing. Be selective in what you bring and do not over-stuff your bins or there will be a $10 fee/bin assessed to your account.
Preparing your clothing according to our guidelines enables us to put your items out on the floor faster!
We DO NOT Accept The Following Brands:
Walmart Brands, K-Mart Brands, Gerber, Garanimal or 365 Kids
and Dollar Store Brands!
Consignment for Non-Clothing Items
ALL ITEMS MUST BE IN "READY TO SELL" CONDITION OR THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
Baby furniture,equipment and large toys are accepted most days..HOWEVER,
PLEASE CALL before bringing items to ensure they can be accepted!
Drop-offs WILL NOT be accepted after 3pm on weekdays or
1pm on Saturdays!
PLEASE CLEAN YOUR ITEMS BEFORE BRINGING THEM IN!!!!
All fabric MUST be washed! Turning your items upside down shows how very dirty they can be! If we have to clean your items a $15 cleaning fee will be deducted from your account.
We WILL NOT accept dirty, torn, stained or broken items!
All Items that need batteries MUST have working ones included or the item(s) will not be accepted! There is a $2 fee/item if we need to replace batteries.
Toys must have ALL of their pieces!
Incomplete toys Do Not Sell
and Will NOT be accepted!